Flash is being deprecated. Flash player is no longer being supported so, when Flash no longer works, in order to use your older Debbi Moore Designs USBs/CDs (upto collection 484 (from 5 years ago)), you need to do the following:
- Download the correct version of the standalone flash player that is appropriate to you: Windows, Mac or Linux.
- If the file does not automatically download when you click the link, then right click on the link and choose save link as.. or save target as..
- Once your file is downloaded, double click the program to open it.
- In the program, click File and then click Open…
- Browse to the USB/CD and select the *.swf file (for example rocknroll.swf) and click OK
- Your USB/CD interface will now be loaded into the program, which can be used as normal.
Any questions, feel free to call the office on 07553 457168
(Office opening hours Mon, Tues, Thurs 9am-4:30pm, Fri 9am-4:00pm)
NOTE: Chrome browser may block the downloading of files. If it does, once the download is started and it appears at the bottom of your browser , click the up-arrow next to the download and choose “Keep”